Check out time for campsites is stated in the confirmation email you receive. You must leave the CampSite in the same tidy condition that you found it at check-in! Don't forget to:
- Camp toilet emptied and clean and stored inside the canvas tent (box + bucket)
- Canvas tent zippered up tight, interior arranged in the same way that it was when your reservation started
- Adirondack chairs positioned at the corners of the tent platform
- CampBox should be free of any and all things brought by you to the campsite
- CampBox benches should be stowed under the table
- If you used the nylon dome tent, the tent should be dry and neatly packed up into its carrying case (with all stakes, poles, and rain fly) and stored inside a CampBox bench
- Campfire grill should be wiped clean with a damp paper towel and stored under the CampBox food prep cutting surface
- CAMPFIRE MUST BE COMPLETELY EXTINGUISHED (it’s the law)
- Make sure all trash, including used CleanWaste camp toilet bags (make sure they are securely tied up) is deposited into a black trash bag. All trash bags should be deposited into a household trash receptacle designated by the CampKeeper. If you don’t know where the trash receptacle is… ASK your CampKeeper. DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH ON THE CAMPSITE. It can attract animals and make a big mess, and you will be charged a cleaning fee.
Article is closed for comments.