We strongly encourage you to greet campers when they arrive, so they feel more at home and comfortable during their trip! We suggest you show campers your beautiful campsite, where they can fill up their water container, or remind them of the wonderful activities on your property and around the area. You are their host! The more assistance you can provide, the more enjoyable stay for our Campers and great reviews for you and your camp.
Articles in this section
- Campsite Checklist: Before & After Campers
- Do I have to connect with Campers in person?
- Help! My Campers need to make changes to their reservation!
- All About Instant Book
- How can a Host submit an incident report to Tentrr?
- What's the deal with getting paid?
- Should I expect to receive a tax form from Tentrr?
- What if Campers reach out to me before their booking is confirmed?